Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scrabble Bliss!

Tonight I had the special opportunity to hang out with two of my favorite people: Emily AND Jennifer Freeman!! Being especially fond of words, we decided long ago that a game of Scrabble was in order. Playing with Jennifer is a real treat. She cares nothing about points, but only about getting the words properly spread out over the board. Rules bend and pretty dang near break off with the necessity to place great words on the board. We had words such as quince, swiveled, and piqued. It was definitely a good time. Emily won, I was second, and Jennifer was a close third.














Another great part of the evening was Jennifer's invitation to cut her beautiful flowers from her garden so she could share the art of arranging flowers with us. Emily's is the huge bouquet...mine was rather small in comparison. :)


I loved hanging out with these girls. It is so good for me to be around people who love and challenge me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! thats awsome!! i like it!


berto xxx

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.