Tuesday, July 29, 2008

and ACTION!!

My word!! I have spent the last five days trying to get this computer to work! I've tried everything: prayed about it, clicked every button possible, spoke to a Dell woman for two hours and 45 minutes and cussed ($%@!*#). Nothing helped. So today I was planning on taking my dear laptop to the school to get fixed but thought I would try ONE more time at Panera...and wallah!! It's working. I just don't get it. I came here on Saturday...and nothing. It was so frustrating because everything worked EXCEPT the internet...you know, my favorite part.
Well, whatever the problem was, I hope it's fixed and never happens again. Stay tuned to some fun blogs about my birthday celebration with Erin and my trip to see Janelle in Kansas City!

4 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

did you ask panera if their server was down? their internet could have been out that day and hopefully had nothing to do with your computer.

Unknown said...

Glad it's back in action... hopefully it works at your house now too. Like I said, computers have a mind I do not comprehend.

I loved being with you Tuesday; you truly are such a comfort--a great "being" friend. Thanks for letting me be boring and blah with you. :) I actually did end up getting whatever Aaron had and only got a few hours sleep last night. Blah blah ugh... So, I am laying low today; lol, I haven't even changed out of my pjs.
Hope you are doing well. Love you oodles :)

Grammy said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog! It was good hearing from you.

About your laptop, mine wouldn't work the other day and our tech guy here told me to unplug it, remove the battery, wait a few seconds (like 20 or 30) but the battery back in and see if that would fix it. He said that will sometimes reset the whole shebang, and gues what! It did! So, next time before the @#$%^&*^%$#@!! try that!

You're a fun girl!

kate said...

you probably already know, all-knowing one, but i'm trying to follow as many of the rules as possible anyhow, even though i'm scorning one shamelessly...

i responded to your tagging!

and i'm glad your computer's working now! what a pain, especially with something so new and fun. i hate it when things i don't understand defy me.