Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun at Brandy's


Last weekend, I was sitting at home and just had absolutely no plans. I was just sitting there, knowing there were about a hundred things I SHOULD be doing. Have you ever experienced this? I had already spent all day by myself and just wasn't in the mood to be alone. I called a few people, but everyone had plans...
So I called my awesome sister Brandy, who invited me over to play games with her husband Matt and friend Sharla.

Brandy was watching my beautiful nephew Jacob so I got to play with him and let him sleep all over me. He is SUCH a doll!

Though it was approaching midnight, Brandy was still in the process of making homeade bread! It was delicious right out of the oven at one in the morning!
I enjoyed playing games with Brandy (on the right) and her friend, Sharla. It's good to have family around me. I can always count on them when life brings me to the bumps in the road where I just don't want to be alone.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: