Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stressful Happiness!!

As most of you know, the school year is FINALLY coming to a close. It has probably been one of the hardest nine months of my life but extremely rewarding at the same time. Well, as of right now, there are 4 1/2 days left!! Yes, I am rejoicing but at the same time I feel very overwelmed by everything that goes into closing down a year: inventories, grades, grading, sorting, organizing, assemblies, parties...you get the point. Before I take these next few moments to sort through all the crap on my desk, I thought I'd show you a picture of my desk area so you can see why maybe I'm overwelmed...or why I should be more organized next year!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, Cassandra! Next year, I will come over every weekend and help you organize and grade papers! I am so proud of you! You are the most amazing woman...and you are also my best friend. Love you more than anything...Love, Brandy

Erica Joy said...

Oh my messiest desk ever! :) I think you should take Brandy up on her offer! :) Love you friend.