Monday, January 25, 2010

I do have readers!

Well, it seems that there ARE still people that read my blog. That being said, I thought I would let you know how my Monday weigh-in went today. This is my 3rd weigh-in. I lost 2.2 pounds this week! That brings me to a total of 8.2 pounds which is only 1.8 pounds from my first goal. Only 91.2 pounds to go! I suppose I shouldn't say "only." Ninety-one pounds is A LOT...but it sounds better than saying 100!
Thank you for your encouraging words and for your prayers. I sure need them! I am confident I can get through this but I know it will be through the help and accountablility of my friends. I think if I achieve my goal, it will be the single-most important thing I could ever have done for myself...my health, my back, my faith, and my confidence as a woman.
I am going to try to update this blog each week...at least on Mondays to document my progress. Stay tuned! Love to all who are reading this!

4 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

this is awesome Casey! So excited for you! Cheering you on from Japan. Can't wait to see your weekly updates!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I need some accountability too. I like sugar way too much, but it really doesn't like me at all--it affects my hormones, mood and the way I feel physically. You've inspired me to be more disciplined and just say "no."

Cynthia Matzat said...

Way to go, Casey! I'm cheering you on. :)

LittleAnnieK said...

I'm so proud of you, Casey! Way to go!