Thursday, December 14, 2006

Constant Refinement

Two sets of verses God is pouring into my life:

Similarly, encourage the young men to be self-controlled. In everything set an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashambed because they have nothing bad to say... Titus 2: 6-8


And the Lord's servant must not quarel; intead she must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose her she must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth... II Timothy 2:24-25


It's amazing how much God is teaching me through the trials of teaching 25 ten year olds. I've definitely seen what I hope is my ugliest side...and I don't like it. Praise God for constant refinement and struggles that make me cling to Him.

No comments: