Monday, November 2, 2009

After a brief hiatus...

Wow! It has been a LONG time since I wrote on this blog. It has been almost a year since I have written anything meaningful. For those of you who are still interested in what I have to say, welcome back to my thoughts. I'm really hoping that blogging will be a priority for me in this upcoming season of life. I look forward to it.

So where have I been for over a year? I have been working diligently on my Masters in Educational Technology from Mizzou. I started last August and I officially finished yesterday!! I got notice that my portfolio passed final review last night. I tell you what, I can tell an instant difference in my life already! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It's not so much that I let my Master's effect my social or personal life, it's just that there was always this shadow hanging over me and this gnawing guilt that I should be doing homework. I am so thankful that I no longer feel that guilt. I'd like to think I have so much more free time ahead of me, but so far it's looking like I'm going to be as busy as ever...maybe just without the guilt. Either way, I'm so glad to be done!! I officially graduate on December 18. Am I walking? Heck yes, I am!

3 comments:

Jason and Abby said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Casey!!! So Proud for you!!! You rock! and...Welcome back to Blogging world, you have been missed!

LittleAnnieK said...

Yay for chats with Casey! Yay for graduation!

dawn said...

Hooray Casey! I remember that feeling and it is NICE!