Monday, July 30, 2007

Many Apologies!

It has come to my attention that I have taken an incredibly LONG time to post on my blog. I was once told by a wise blogger that you never want to post daily because that gets annoying but that you should always post every three to four days. If you wait any longer than that...well, people just lose interest. This is a formal letter of apology to all of those readers who have hung in there and checked my blog consistently. There is no excuse for my action and therefore would understand if none of you ever spoke to me on this crazy cyber world ever again.
Much regret,
Cassandra Dawn Chambers

5 comments:

kate said...

i forgive you, but only because you left me 4 comments.
doesn't matter the content of a comment, it's always quantity above quality :-)
can't wait to see the new hair! do you love it?

Erin said...

I can't wait to see the Grecian (is that the right spelling?) pix! And thanks for sharing the blog "norms"! I'll remember to keep that in mind! Thanks for sharing a beautiful day with me!

Erica Joy said...

I accept the apology, but have to say that I'm rather impatient to see a blog about your new condom. :) hee hee. Can't you do that for your little friend in Cali? Love you! Miss you!

Emily said...

i am right there with you friend. :(

Sean Starnes said...

I'll forgive you this one time. but that's it. you better not disappoint me again.